INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Website is operated by Delivery Associates Limited (we, us, our), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08333641, with registered office at Second Floor, Cardiff House, Tilling Road, London NW2 1LJ.
We support the Web Accessibility Initiative and are committed to making our Website as accessible as possible to everyone. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how to make our Website more accessible. If you are unable to access the information you require from our Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Prohibited use: You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming and/or harassing or attempting to harm and/or harass anyone in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Website contains certain materials, trade names and other proprietary information, including but not limited to text, logos, images, designs, layout, multimedia content, photos and graphics. We are the owner or the licensee of all such intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Except as stated in the paragraph below, or as otherwise agreed in writing with us, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the contents of our Website, in any form or by any means.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You may not remove any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged by:
©Copyright Delivery Associates Limited [or other contributors as appropriate] 2015 – All Rights Reserved
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
Accuracy of content
Although reasonable efforts are made to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that information on our Website or accessible from it is accurate, complete or up-to-date and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information. You should independently verify any information before relying upon it. If you discover any inaccurate information on our Website please let us know at email@example.com.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we do not make any commitment that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free and will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change, amend, remove or vary any of our Website’s content at any time and without warning. Access to our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We may remove our Website as a whole or any sections or features of our Website at any time without notice.
From time to time our Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may not link to our Website at any time.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
In no event shall we be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damages, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, in connection with your use of our Website and/or any content on it. The entire risk as to the quality, performance and use of this Website lies with you.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or other equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of our Website or any website linked to it.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
If you have any questions or concerns about our Website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using our Website.
Delivery Associates Limited (we, us, our) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND OUR VIEWS AND PRACTICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE WILL TREAT IT.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Delivery Associates Limited of Second Floor, Cardiff House, Tilling Road, London NW2 1LJ with registration number 08333641.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, raising general enquiries or requesting further services;
- certain information when you report a problem with our Website or regarding the services provided by us;
- details of any correspondence in the event that you contact us;
- survey information, which is used for research purposes, although you do not have to participate in them;
- details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/or
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Whilst all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Information you provide. This information may be used:
- to carry out our obligations arising from the contracts entered into between us and to provide you with information and/or the services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our Website;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or device); and /or
- for internal record keeping.
Information collected about you. This information may be used:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about services that may interest you or them.
Information received from other sources. This information may be combined with information you give to us and information collected about you. This information, and the combined information, may be used for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information received).
Your information may be shared with selected third parties, including:
- our analytics and search engine providers who assist in the improvement and optimisation of our Website; and/or
- our business partners or suppliers, for the performance of any contract entered into with you and in order to provide you with our services.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case your personal data may be disclosed to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our users may be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You will usually be informed (before your data is collected) if your data will be used for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by emailing us email@example.com
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information held about you.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites of interest. Please note, these websites have their own privacy policies and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Thank you for using our Website.
This Cookies Policy applies to www.deliveryassociates.org, all branded pages on third party platforms (such as Facebook or YouTube) and applications accessed or used through such websites or third party platforms (our Sites), which are operated by or on behalf of Delivery Associates Limited (we, us, our).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile device. Some cookies are essential for our Sites to work and help us provide you with relevant information. They also allow us to recognise your computer (but not specifically who is using it) when you access our Sites and to improve the usability and performance of our Sites.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Sites.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our Sites more relevant to your interests.
DO WE USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
The only third party cookies which may be used on our Sites are those that track user interaction with our Sites in order for us to monitor traffic levels, user interaction and goal conversion. These cookies are used purely to help us improve the service we offer to our visitors and the information collected cannot and will not be used to identify individuals.
TURNING OFF AND DELETING COOKIES
If you disable the cookies that we use this may impact your experience while on our Sites.
For more detailed information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides guidance on how to control cookies.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Thank you for visiting our Sites.